International non-bank lenders continue to enter the Irish market with an appetite to lend to SME’s. In January 2022, the Central Bank of Ireland predicted at least 3 years of strong economic growth ahead, so there has never been a better time to start a business finance brokerage.
While the traditional pillar banks close branches, centralise decision making and transition to online banking, business clients continue to seek a personal service and value relationships with a local finance provider.
Our goal is to have an Alternative Business Finance Brokers franchisee in all major towns and cities across Ireland and we are now recruiting franchisees nationwide.
Run Your Own Commercial Finance Brokerage
- A turnkey, highly-scalable prestigious business opportunity
- A proven business model with uncapped potential
- Low investment vs Multiple Returns – Entry Level from €29,995
- Agencies with all leading non-bank lenders
- From €25k-€25m you will be able to fund small businesses to internationally traded companies
- Huge & Growing Client Base – 250,000+ SMEs
- Investment includes business launch training, start-up toolkit and business development support
- You identify, qualify and electronically submit cases – lenders do the rest
If you have an interest in starting your own commercial finance brokerage, then we would be delighted to hear from you.